Tenable Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tenable's estimated annual revenue is currently $267.4M per year.
- Tenable received $250.0M in venture funding in November 2015.
- Tenable's estimated revenue per employee is $184,006
- Tenable's total funding is $316M.
- Tenable's pricing is $2,790 per year.
- Tenable has 1453 Employees.
- Tenable grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Tenable currently has 134 job openings.
What Is Tenable?
Tenable®, Inc. is the Cyber Exposure company. Over 24,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to understand and reduce cyber risk. As the creator of Nessus®, Tenable extended its expertise in vulnerabilities to deliver Tenable.io®, the world's first platform to see and secure any digital asset on any computing platform. Tenable customers include more than 50 percent of the Fortune 500, more than 25 percent of the Global 2000 and large government agencies. This is the official LinkedIn account for Tenable, Inc.keywords:saas