CrowdStrike Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CrowdStrike's estimated annual revenue is currently $850.3M per year.
- CrowdStrike received $200.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- CrowdStrike's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- CrowdStrike's total funding is $465.3M.
- CrowdStrike has 4168 Employees.
- CrowdStrike grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- CrowdStrike currently has 147 job openings.
What Is CrowdStrike?
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection. CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service - all delivered via a single lightweight agent. Many of the world's largest organizations already put their trust in CrowdStrike, including three of the 10 largest global companies by revenue, five of the 10 largest financial institutions, three of the top 10 health care providers, and three of the top 10 energy companies. We Stop Breaches. Learn more: https://www.crowdstrike.com/. Follow us on Twitter, @CrowdStrike and our blog: https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/keywords:saas, Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Information Security,Physical Security,Security,Storage