Zscaler Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Zscaler's estimated annual revenue is currently $190.2M per year.
- Zscaler received $10.0M in venture funding in September 2015.
- Zscaler's estimated revenue per employee is $65,895
- Zscaler's total funding is $340M.
- Zscaler's pricing is $29 per year.
- Zscaler has 2886 Employees.
- Zscaler grew their employee count by 48% last year.
- Zscaler currently has 76 job openings.
What Is Zscaler?
Zscaler enables the world's leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access and Zscaler Private Access, create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world's largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyberattacks and data loss. Stay Connected: LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/zscaler Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/zscaler Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Zscaler/keywords:Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Information Security,Internet of Things,Mobile,Physical Security,Security,Storage, saas