SentinelOne Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SentinelOne's estimated annual revenue is currently $169.5M per year.
- SentinelOne received $70.0M in venture funding in January 2017.
- SentinelOne's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- SentinelOne's total funding is $429.5M.
- SentinelOne's pricing is $45 per year.
- SentinelOne has 831 Employees.
- SentinelOne grew their employee count by 52% last year.
- SentinelOne currently has 94 job openings.
What Is SentinelOne?
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts who developed a fundamentally new, groundbreaking approach to endpoint protection. SentinelOne is a pioneer in delivering autonomous security for the endpoint, datacenter and cloud environments to help organizations secure their assets with speed and simplicity. SentinelOne unifies prevention, detection, response, remediation and forensics in a single platform powered by artificial intelligence. With SentinelOne, organizations can detect malicious behavior across multiple vectors, rapidly eliminate threats with fully-automated integrated response and to adapt their defenses against the most advanced cyberattacks. SentinelOne has offices in Palo Alto, Tel Aviv, and Tokyo. The company is recognized by Gartner as a Visionary for Endpoint Protection and has enterprise customers in North America, Europe, and Japan. To learn more, please visit our website at www.sentinelone.com.keywords:saas, Enterprise Software,Information Security,Physical Security,Security