Awake Security Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Awake Security's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.8M per year.
- Awake Security received $30.0M in venture funding in July 2017.
- Awake Security's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Awake Security's total funding is $66M.
- Awake Security has 58 Employees.
- Awake Security grew their employee count by -36% last year.
- Awake Security currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Awake Security?
Awake Security uniquely combines machine intelligence and institutional knowledge to identify and protect an organization's highest-risk entities. Awake's EntityIQ technology extracts hundreds of security-relevant signals from full packet capture data to automatically correlate, profile and track internal and external entities such as devices, users and domains. QueryIQ, Awake's behavioral query language, then enables introspection of these entities to discover evolving attacker tactics, techniques and procedureswithout training periods or model updates like other ML-solutions. Finally, DetectIQ, a large library of detection queries constantly updated and expanded by Awake, exposes previously invisible threats including non-malware activity. Awake thus delivers value far beyond basic network anomaly detection solutions or those that simply look for known bad files, IPs and domains, while also making security teams vastly more effective in responding to threats.keywords:Security, Enterprise Security, Data Security, Network Security, Cyber Security, Cloud Security