Cybereason Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cybereason's estimated annual revenue is currently $149.5M per year.
- Cybereason received $100.0M in venture funding in June 2017.
- Cybereason's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Cybereason's total funding is $388.6M.
- Cybereason has 733 Employees.
- Cybereason grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Cybereason currently has 40 job openings.
What Is Cybereason?
Cybereason is the leader in endpoint protection, offering endpoint detection and response, next-generation antivirus, managed monitoring and IR services. Founded by elite intelligence professionals born and bred in offense-first hunting, Cybereason gives enterprises the upper hand over cyber adversaries. The Cybereason platform is powered by a custom-built in-memory graph, the only truly automated hunting engine anywhere. It detects behavioral patterns across every endpoint and surfaces malicious operations in an exceptionally user-friendly interface. Cybereason is privately held and headquartered in Boston with offices in London, Tel Aviv, and Tokyo.keywords:saas, Enterprise Software,Finance,Information Security,Physical Security,Security