Carbon Black Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Carbon Black's estimated annual revenue is currently $160M per year.
- Carbon Black received $14.0M in venture funding in February 2016.
- Carbon Black's estimated revenue per employee is $115,274
- Carbon Black's total funding is $191.5M.
- Carbon Black has 1388 Employees.
- Carbon Black grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Carbon Black currently has 53 job openings.
What Is Carbon Black?
Carbon Black is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black serves more than 3,700 customers globally, including 33 of the Fortune 100. As a cybersecurity innovator, Carbon Black has a strong heritage of innovative technology leadership in multiple endpoint security categories, including application control, endpoint detection and response (EDR), and next-generation antivirus (NGAV). Leveraging its big data and analytics cloud platform - the Cb Predictive Security Cloud - Carbon Black solutions enable customers to defend against the most advanced cyber threats, including malware, ransomware, and non-malware attacks. Deployed via the cloud, on premise, or as a managed service, customers use Carbon Black solutions to lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and replace legacy antivirus.keywords:saas, Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Information Security,Security,Storage