Swimlane Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Swimlane's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.5M per year.
- Swimlane received $3.0M in venture funding in January 2017.
- Swimlane's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Swimlane's total funding is $84.9M.
- Swimlane has 125 Employees.
- Swimlane grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- Swimlane currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Swimlane?
Swimlane is a leader in security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR). By automating time-intensive, manual processes and operational workflows and delivering powerful, consolidated analytics, real time dashboards and reporting from across your security infrastructure, Swimlane maximizes the incident response capabilities of over-burdened and understaffed security operations. Swimlane was founded to deliver scalable innovative and flexible security solutions to organizations struggling with alert fatigue, vendor proliferation and chronic staffing shortages. Swimlane is at the forefront of the growing market for security automation and orchestration solutions that automate and organize security processes in repeatable ways to get the most out of available resources and accelerate incident response. Swimlane is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with operations throughout North America and Europe. For more information, visit: www.swimlane.comkeywords:saas, Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Information Security,Physical Security,Security,Storage