Aurora Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aurora's estimated annual revenue is currently $506.2M per year.
- Aurora received $400M in venture funding in December 2021.
- Aurora's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Aurora's total funding is $1.1B.
- Aurora has 1534 Employees.
- Aurora grew their employee count by 157% last year.
- Aurora currently has 80 job openings.
What Is Aurora?
Aurora is delivering the benefits of self-driving technology safely, quickly, and broadly. In 2017, leading autonomy experts, Chris Urmson, Drew Bagnell, and Sterling Anderson came together to accelerate the adoption of driverless vehicles by developing the Aurora Driver and a multifaceted network of manufacturing, mobility, logistics, and fleet management partners. Created from industry-leading hardware and software, the Aurora Driver is built to safely move goods and people. Aurora is backed by Amazon and Sequoia, among others, and has partnerships with leading transportation companies including PACCAR, Uber, FCA, and Hyundai Group. It tests its vehicles in the Bay Area, Pittsburgh, and Dallas and has offices in those cities as well as in Bozeman, Seattle, Denver, and Detroit.keywords:autonomous vehicles, self-driving vehicles,