Elastic Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Elastic's estimated annual revenue is currently $192.6M per year.
- Elastic's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Elastic's total funding is $356M.
- Elastic's pricing is $192 per year.
- Elastic has 1328 Employees.
- Elastic grew their employee count by 56% last year.
- Elastic currently has 53 job openings.
What Is Elastic?
Elastic is the world's leading software provider for making structured and unstructured data usable in real time for search, logging, security, and analytics use cases. Founded in 2012 by the people behind the Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash open source projects, Elastic's global community has more than 80,000 members across 45 countries. Since its initial release, Elastic's products have achieved more than 100 million cumulative downloads. Today thousands of organizations, including Cisco, eBay, Dell, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, HP, Microsoft, Netflix, The New York Times, Uber, Verizon, Yelp, and Wikipedia, use the Elastic Stack, X-Pack, and Elastic Cloud to power mission-critical systems that drive new revenue opportunities and massive cost savings. Elastic is backed by more than $104 million in funding from Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, and NEA; has headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and Mountain View, California; and has over 400 employees in more than 30 countries around the world.keywords:SaaS