SpotOn Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SpotOn's estimated annual revenue is currently $174.6M per year.
- SpotOn received $20.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- SpotOn's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- SpotOn's total funding is $130M.
- SpotOn has 1343 Employees.
- SpotOn grew their employee count by 52% last year.
- SpotOn currently has 262 job openings.
What Is SpotOn?
SpotOn Transact LLC (SpotOn) is a cutting-edge payments and software company redefining the merchant services industry. We bring together payment processing and a robust software solution, giving merchants richer data and tools that empower them to market more effectively to their customers. The SpotOn platform offers the most comprehensive tools for SMB's including payments, marketing, reviews, analytics and loyalty. SpotOn was founded in 2010 as a loyalty and marketing software platform. In 2017, the company was acquired by SpotOn Transact, LLC., allowing us to integrate payment processing into the SpotOn platform and provide merchants with an end-to-end business solution. Payment Processing. Customer Engagement Tools. No Fuss.keywords:saas, Finance,Marketing,Mobile,Payments