Miro Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Miro's estimated annual revenue is currently $61.8M per year.
- Miro's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Miro's total funding is $76.3M.
- Miro's pricing is $96 per year.
- Miro has 426 Employees.
- Miro grew their employee count by 116% last year.
- Miro currently has 118 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Miro?
Miro (formerly RealtimeBoard) is the most intuitive visual collaboration and whiteboarding platform for cross-functional teams. Over 2 million product managers, project managers, Agile coaches, developers, and other talented team members around the world use Miro to collaborate, brainstorm and visualize ideas, and share team work.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %