Flexport Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Flexport's estimated annual revenue is currently $567.6M per year.
- Flexport received $1000.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Flexport's estimated revenue per employee is $305,000
- Flexport's total funding is $1.3B.
- Flexport has 1861 Employees.
- Flexport grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Flexport currently has 42 job openings.
What Is Flexport?
Flexport's mission is to make global trade easier for everyone. All of us at Flexport share a vision for a world where any two businesses can trade with each other without regard for geographic distance, logistical complexity, or regulatory challenges. We are a licensed customs brokerage and freight forwarder built around an online dashboard. Our services include air freight, ocean freight, trucking, fulfillment, and cargo insurance. By automating these services and delivering them through an online dashboard, we've dramatically reduced costs and improved reliability. Our services put clients back in control of their logistics and supply chain needs. We offer faster freight quotes, lower prices, improved visibility and notifications, and advanced analytics. Our team of logistics managers offer world-class customer support to ensure all shipments exceed client expectations. Backed by Google Ventures, Bloomberg Beta, First Round Capital, Y Combinator and many more, Flexport is redefining how companies manage their global supply chain. Interested in joining our team Check out our open job postings!keywords:saas,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr