Beacon Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Beacon's estimated annual revenue is currently $40.9M per year.
- Beacon's estimated revenue per employee is $305,000
- Beacon has 134 Employees.
- Beacon grew their employee count by 191% last year.
- Beacon currently has 40 job openings.
What Is Beacon?
Our mission is to become a global leader in logistics and supply chain finance by making trade simpler, more transparent and reliable for businesses. From our heritage at Amazon, Google and Uber, we bring together a team with deep expertise in logistics, technology and growth. We are passionate about customer experience and dedicated to drastically simplifying how companies import and export goods globally. We use best-in-class technology including data science, AI & machine learning techniques to make a centuries old industry more efficient. Join us as we transform the industry together. Do more than you ever thought possible ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜ have more impact than you ever imagined. We offer a full range of services, including global ocean, truck and air freight, plus warehousing, customs, financing and insurance.keywords:N/A