Gusto Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Gusto's estimated annual revenue is currently $199.3M per year.
- Gusto received $140.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Gusto's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Gusto's total funding is $297.7M.
- Gusto's pricing is $228 per year.
- Gusto has 1533 Employees.
- Gusto grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Gusto currently has 70 job openings.
What Is Gusto?
Gustoâ€™s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the companyâ€™s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others. Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because itâ€™s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.keywords:SaaS, fintech