ShipBob Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ShipBob's estimated annual revenue is currently $80.2M per year.
- ShipBob received $40.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- ShipBob's estimated revenue per employee is $252,248
- ShipBob's total funding is $130.5M.
- ShipBob has 318 Employees.
- ShipBob grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- ShipBob currently has 36 job openings.
What Is ShipBob?
Founded in 2014 and based in Chicago, ShipBob is a privately held technology company that offers simple, fast, and affordable fulfillment for e-commerce businesses. As an end-to-end fulfillment solution, ShipBob provides warehousing and package delivery in 1-2 business days, with a network of fulfillment centers across the US. ShipBob's software combines order and inventory management, customer communication, predictive insights, and optimized shipping for online merchants. ShipBob's software is also fully integrated with leading e-commerce platforms, including eBay, Shopify, Amazon, Magento, and many more.keywords:On-Demand,Consumer Services,E-Commerce,Household & Personal Products,Mobile,Personal Products,Shipping,Transportation, ecommerce, saas