Appetize Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Appetize's estimated annual revenue is currently $56M per year.
- Appetize received $23.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Appetize's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Appetize's total funding is $57M.
- Appetize has 386 Employees.
- Appetize grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- Appetize currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Appetize?
Appetize is a modern Point of Sale, inventory and analytics company transforming how enterprises manage and process guest transactions at scale. With an omni-channel approach, Appetize provides three seamless modes for restaurants, retail and quick service functionality. The innovative platform provides intuitive front of house ordering and payment solutions through fixed, self-service and handheld form factors, while also providing robust kitchen and back office management and inventory tools. Appetize is trusted by some of the largest and highest volume businesses in the world, including sports and entertainment properties, education campuses, theme parks, travel and leisure sites, and restaurants and national chain brands. Appetize was established in Los Angeles in 2011 and is a private equity backed by Shamrock Capital. For more information, please visit www.appetizeapp.com.keywords:Entertainment,Finance,Food & Beverages,Hospitality,Marketing,Mobile,Music,Payments, saas