Square Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Square's estimated annual revenue is currently $2147.5M per year.
- Square received $862.5M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Square's estimated revenue per employee is $398,346
- Square's total funding is $962.7M.
- Square's pricing is $94 per year.
- Square has 5391 Employees.
- Square grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Square currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Square?
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven't stopped there. We're empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We're here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their businessand helping them grow their business is good business for everyone. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, Square is currently available in the United States, Canada, Australia, UK, and Japan. Square offices are located in San Francisco, New York, Atlanta, St. Louis, Kitchener-Waterloo, Dublin, London, Toronto, Melbourne, and Tokyo.keywords:saas, Mobile,E-Commerce,Finance,Payments