TouchBistro Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TouchBistro's estimated annual revenue is currently $57.3M per year.
- TouchBistro received $70.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- TouchBistro's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- TouchBistro's total funding is $209.4M.
- TouchBistro's pricing is $828 per year.
- TouchBistro has 441 Employees.
- TouchBistro grew their employee count by -18% last year.
- TouchBistro currently has 23 job openings.
What Is TouchBistro?
TouchBistro is a revolutionary, complete mobile POS solution on the iPad for the restaurant industry. Manage reservations, view the menu, take orders and review sales reports with a few simple touches. Instead of servers repeatedly moving between customers and terminals for order management, servers can remain with customers and instantly submit orders to the kitchen and bar. Servers no longer need to write down an order and then enter it into a distant terminal. TouchBistro's single entry system reduces errors and increases efficiency. Menu items can be presented in vibrant color with every detail captured. Menus can be quickly and easily updated and even published to the Web, providing more dynamic impact than a traditional menu can provide.keywords:Enterprise Software,Finance,Food & Beverages,Human Resources Hr,Payments, fintech, saas