Udemy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Udemy's estimated annual revenue is currently $775M per year.
- Udemy received $60.0M in venture funding in June 2016.
- Udemy's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- Udemy's total funding is $170.2M.
- Udemy's pricing is $360 per year.
- Udemy has 4697 Employees.
- Udemy grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Udemy currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Udemy?
Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online where more than 24 million students learn from an extensive library of 80,000 courses taught by expert instructors in over 50 different languages. Whether learning for professional development or personal enrichment, students can master new skills through self-paced, on-demand courses, while instructors have a way to share their knowledge with the world. For companies, Udemy for Business offers subscription access to a collection of business-relevant courses as well as a simple platform to host and distribute their own content in one central place. Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Ankara, Turkey, and São Paulo, Brazil.keywords:saas, Marketplace,On-Demand,Education,Mobile,Retail