Skillshare Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Skillshare's estimated annual revenue is currently $69.3M per year.
- Skillshare received $28.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Skillshare's estimated revenue per employee is $126,941
- Skillshare's total funding is $116.8M.
- Skillshare has 546 Employees.
- Skillshare grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Skillshare currently has 12 job openings.
What Is Skillshare?
Skillshare is an online learning community with thousands of classes in design, business, technology and more. Anyone can join the millions of members in our community to learn cutting-edge skills, network with peers and discover new opportunities. Our mission is to make the new economy an open meritocracy, where the skills and expertise needed to succeed are available for anyone willing to learn them. Want to work at Skillshare See our career opportunities: https://jobs.lever.co/skillsharekeywords:saas