Okta Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Okta's estimated annual revenue is currently $256.5M per year.
- Okta received $300.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Okta's estimated revenue per employee is $58,016
- Okta's total funding is $379M.
- Okta's pricing is $24 per year.
- Okta has 4422 Employees.
- Okta grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- Okta currently has 151 job openings.
What Is Okta?
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks, and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.keywords:saas, Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Security,Storage