Showpad Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Showpad's estimated annual revenue is currently $59.5M per year.
- Showpad's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Showpad's total funding is $159.5M.
- Showpad has 410 Employees.
- Showpad grew their employee count by -17% last year.
- Showpad currently has 41 job openings.
What Is Showpad?
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpadâ€™s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers by integrating industry leading training and coaching software with innovative content solutions. Using the most comprehensive data on successful sales interactions, Showpad fuels Artificial Intelligence to discover, replicate and automate what works for top performers. Showpad serves more than 1,200 customers across the globe, including Johnson & Johnson, BASF, GE Healthcare, Fujifilm, Bridgestone, Prudential, Honeywell and Merck. Founded in 2011, the company has headquarters in Ghent and Chicago with offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Portland.keywords:saas