Highspot Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Highspot's estimated revenue is currently $25.8M per year.
- Highspot received $60M in venture funding in June 2019.
- Highspot's estimated revenue per employee is $109830
- Highspot's total funding is $122M.
- Highspot has 235 Employees.
- Highspot grew their employee count by 155% last year.
- Highspot currently has 23 job openings.
What Is Highspot?
Highspot is the industry's most advanced sales enablement platform. Using Highspot, sales teams are connected to the most relevant content for each situation, have flexible ways to present content to customers, and gain real-time visibility into whether customers find the content engaging. Advanced analytics lets marketing and sales understand how content is performing across the sales cycle and provides actionable insights so pitches and content can be optimized. By closing the loop across marketing, sales, and customers, Highspot uniquely delivers visibility and insights that help companies engage more effectively with customers, driving increased revenue and customer satisfaction. For more information, visit www.highspot.com.keywords:Analytics,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Trident Refit F...||N/A||156||6%|
|eXcell, a divis...||$10.1M||106||10%|
|2014-11-10||$9.6M||A||Madrona Venture Group||Article|