SalesLoft Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SalesLoft's estimated annual revenue is currently $70.2M per year.
- SalesLoft received $70.0M in venture funding in April 2019.
- SalesLoft's estimated revenue per employee is $98,567
- SalesLoft's total funding is $245.7M.
- SalesLoft has 712 Employees.
- SalesLoft grew their employee count by 47% last year.
- SalesLoft currently has 30 job openings.
What Is SalesLoft?
SalesLoft is the leading sales engagement platform, helping sales organizations to deliver a better sales experience for their customers. More than 2,000 customers use the company's category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic, and sincere ways, including Square, MuleSoft, Alteryx, and Dell. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, with additional offices in San Francisco, New York and Guadalajara, Mexico, SalesLoft has more than 300 employees and was recognized as the #1 best place to work in Atlanta. The company was also named the 7th Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America by Deloitte. For more information on SalesLoft and how to deliver a better sales experience, visit http://www.salesloft.com.keywords:saas, Lead Generation,,Analytics,Email,Enterprise Software,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics