Calendly Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Calendly's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.7M per year.
- Calendly's estimated revenue per employee is $84,424
- Calendly's total funding is $350.6M.
- Calendly's pricing is $96 per year.
- Calendly has 304 Employees.
- Calendly grew their employee count by 72% last year.
- Calendly currently has 31 job openings.
What Is Calendly?
At Calendly, we are excited about changing the way the world schedules. We are a profitable company, offering ample opportunities to accelerate your career. We're obsessed with providing an elegant, delightful experience for our customers. This shapes how we develop, design, market and support. We work hard, move fast and pitch in across departmentsand always make time to celebrate our accomplishments. Join a diverse workforce, leading the way in scheduling automation. Calendly, a powerful yet simple automated scheduling tool, takes the work out of connecting with others so you can accomplish more. Millions of users benefit from an enjoyable scheduling experience, more time to spend on top priorities and flexibility to accommodate individual users and large teams alike. Calendly works with Google, Office 365 and Outlook calendars and apps like Salesforce, Stripe, PayPal, Google Analytics, GoToMeeting and Zapier for a seamless user experience.keywords:communications, chat, martech, saas