6sense Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- 6sense's estimated annual revenue is currently $36.5M per year.
- 6sense received $103M in venture funding in January 2020.
- 6sense's estimated revenue per employee is $91,809
- 6sense's total funding is $226M.
- 6sense has 398 Employees.
- 6sense grew their employee count by 92% last year.
- 6sense currently has 82 job openings.
What Is 6sense?
6sense's mission is to empower marketing and sales teams with 100 percent visibility into buyers; who they are, needs and timing. 6sense provides marketers with omni-channel connectivity and visibility from brand to demand to revenue. 6sense's patent-protected predictions power all downstream sales and marketing systems with intelligence on who is in an active buying cycle, what products, when they will buy and where they are in the buyer's journey. 6sense enables intelligent growth resulting in new pipeline, higher marketing to sales conversions, larger opportunity size and increased sales productivity and effectiveness with teams focusing on the right buyers with a need now. Visit us at: http://www.6sense.com/ Learn more about us at http://www.6sense.com Keep up to date on industry trends by following us on Twitter: @6SenseInckeywords:martech, salestech, marketing analytics, saas