Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $104.6M per year.
- Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp. received $195.0M in venture funding in May 2015.
- Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp.'s estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp.'s total funding is $516.5M.
- Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp. has 675 Employees.
- Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp. grew their employee count by 37% last year.
- Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp. currently has 29 job openings.
What Is Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp.?
We're driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us. At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count.keywords:Consulting,Biotechnology,Enterprise Software,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals