Seismic Software Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Seismic Software's estimated annual revenue is currently $130.8M per year.
- Seismic Software received $100.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Seismic Software's estimated revenue per employee is $134,974
- Seismic Software's total funding is $256.5M.
- Seismic Software has 969 Employees.
- Seismic Software grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Seismic Software currently has 127 job openings.
What Is Seismic Software?
Seismic is the leading global sales and marketing enablement solution, improving close rates and delivering larger deals for sales while increasing marketing's impact on the bottom line. Large enterprises use Seismic to increase sales productivity through the automatic distribution of relevant information and personalized content to reps for any buyer interaction. Powerful content controls and visibility into usage ensures brand integrity and reduces risk. Seismic's machine learning and analytics capabilities continuously improves the entire enablement process for large enterprises, increasing the ROI of sales content and tying it directly to revenue. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 450 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, and Jackson Square Ventures. To see how Seismic is being used by companies in your industry, visit http://www.seismic.com. Sign up for our content, updates, newsletters and more: http://bit.ly/1TpxMc2keywords:saas, Finance,Information Security,Security