Nomad Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nomad Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $52.1M per year.
- Nomad Health received $12.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Nomad Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Nomad Health's total funding is $50M.
- Nomad Health has 193 Employees.
- Nomad Health grew their employee count by 37% last year.
- Nomad Health currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Nomad Health?
Nomad Health is the first online marketplace for healthcare jobs, without agency recruiters. By removing middlemen recruiters, Nomad offers unparalleled freedom and flexibility for doctors, nurses, and medical employers. The platform enables clinicians and employers to communicate directly online, and digitizes processes for applications, insurance, and even payments. Nomad's technology-driven service offers a better alternative to the traditional staffing industry's time-consuming and inefficient broker model, delivering full transparency to the search process and better economics both for clinicians and healthcare facilities. The platform operates in the temporary physician, telehealth and temporary nursing staffing markets and will quickly grow to include the permanent clinician and allied health provider markets. Nomad is simple, modern healthcare staffing.keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers