Glassdoor Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Glassdoor's estimated annual revenue is currently $175.9M per year.
- Glassdoor's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Glassdoor's pricing is $1,825 per year.
- Glassdoor has 1213 Employees.
- Glassdoor grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Glassdoor currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Glassdoor?
Glassdoor is one of the world's largest job and recruiting sites offering valuable insights from the people who know best - the employees and candidates who have been there. Our mission is simple: to help people everywhere find jobs and companies they love, and in doing so, we help companies recruit and hire truly informed candidates, at scale.keywords:Career / Job Search,Enterprise Software,Human Resources,Human Resources Hr
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Popular job recruitment site, Glassdoor, recently announced their top CEOs of 2019 based on employee choice. The list contained 100 CEOs ...
Job and recruiting site Glassdoor has released the 2019 edition of what it believes are the UK's most attractive employers for graduates and ...
Glassdoor Inc.'s head of operations will be the employer-ratings provider's next chief executive, taking the helm from the co-founder with plans ...