Handshake Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Handshake's estimated annual revenue is currently $43.1M per year.
- Handshake received $40.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Handshake's estimated revenue per employee is $89,346
- Handshake's total funding is $154M.
- Handshake's pricing is $479 per year.
- Handshake has 482 Employees.
- Handshake grew their employee count by 62% last year.
- Handshake currently has 18 job openings.
What Is Handshake?
Handshake is the college career network of the future, built to transform the recruiting experience for college students, career centers and employers. Our mission is to democratize access to opportunity: to help every college student find the right job for them, no matter where they go to school, what they're majoring in, or who they know. We do this by connecting college students and young alumni to a comprehensive national network, all built on a fast, scalable, mobile infrastructure. Handshake's network gives students access to more career opportunities and insights, provides employers with more comprehensive and efficient access to talent, and gives colleges more tools to drive student engagement and increase student employment. Launched in 2014, Handshake is the ultimate career network and recruiting platform for college students and young alumni. With 500+ U.S. universities, 9 million students and alumni, and 250,000 employers (including 100% of the Fortune 500), Handshake is designed to transform the recruiting experience for students, recruiters, and career centers. Handshake, headquartered in San Francisco, CA, has raised $34 million in funding from Spark Capital, KPCB, Lightspeed Ventures, True Ventures, and Lowercase Capital. Read more about Handshake at www.joinhandshake.com.keywords:edtech, saas