Vettery Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vettery's estimated annual revenue is currently $40.9M per year.
- Vettery received $9.0M in venture funding in August 2016.
- Vettery's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Vettery's total funding is $10.7M.
- Vettery has 282 Employees.
- Vettery grew their employee count by 76% last year.
- Vettery currently has 22 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Talent Fusion? ...||$7.8M||65||10%||N/A||3.8/5||N/A|
|Jobillico | You...||$27.1M||135||N/A||N/A||4.1/5||N/A|
|LinkUp Job Sear...||$11.8M||47||N/A||N/A||3.1/5||N/A|
What Is Vettery?
Based in New York City, Vettery is a trusted hiring marketplace built to help people find their dream job. We take the best from the recruiting and technology worlds by connecting employers and talent through a curated marketplace of vetted candidates. We came together to change the recruiting landscape, celebrate Monday mornings, and help everyone find a job they love. Smile. You're with Vettery. www.vettery.comkeywords:Marketplace,Consumer Services,Human Resources Hr,Marketing
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
... everyone from major brands like Uber and Oracle to new startups like Monday.com, Vettery and Blink Health along with Knotel's internal use.
The Adecco Group, a global HR services firm headquartered in Switzerland, announced today that it has acquired Vettery. The financial terms ...
Vettery, the online hiring marketplace that is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired, has launched in London. Based in ...