Jumpshot Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Jumpshot's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.3M per year.
- Jumpshot received $22.0M in venture funding in May 2015.
- Jumpshot's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- Jumpshot's total funding is $22M.
- Jumpshot has 209 Employees.
- Jumpshot grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Jumpshot currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Jumpshot?
Jumpshot delivers digital intelligence from within the Internet's most valuable walled gardens. The company's real-time, global panel of 100 million devices tracks five billion actions a day to deliver insights into online behavior from every consumer action. Jumpshot reports on behavior with precision and detail, capturing every aspect of a click and purchase. Jumpshot's data reflects consistent, real-time behavior, not projections from spotty recruitment panels. The company provides key insights into how specific audiences behave throughout the entire digital ecosystem, using real consumer behavior to inform marketing strategies and help quantify the impact of campaigns.keywords:saas, Advertising,Analytics,Marketing,Marketing Analytics