Help Scout Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Help Scout's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.7M per year.
- Help Scout received $6.2M in venture funding in February 2017.
- Help Scout's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Help Scout's total funding is $6.8M.
- Help Scout's pricing is $240 per year.
- Help Scout has 115 Employees.
- Help Scout grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Help Scout currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Help Scout?
Help Scout provides your team with a scalable help desk, while keeping the customer experience simple and personalized. Customers won't have to create an account or keep track of their ticket number because to them it works just like email. The customer experience is simple and training staff is painless, but Help Scout still has all the powerful features you need to provide great support at scale. With best in-class-reporting, an integrated knowledge base, 50+ integrations and a robust API, Help Scout lets your team focus on what really matters: your customers. Help Scout is trusted by 8,000+ customers in over 140 countries, including Basecamp, Buffer, GrubHub, AngelList, and Timbuk2.keywords:N/A