Ellevation Education Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ellevation Education's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.7M per year.
- Ellevation Education received $10.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Ellevation Education's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Ellevation Education has 126 Employees.
- Ellevation Education grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Ellevation Education currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Ellevation Education?
The only web-based software platform specifically designed for ELL educators and the English Learners they serve. Ellevation helps English Language Learners realize their highest aspirations. The success of our nation's underserved students is closely tied to effective teaching. To support hard-working and passionate educators, we develop solutions to improve instruction, enhance collaboration, and maximize impact. We constantly learn from educators, and the work we do reflects their insights. We will listen, innovate, and deliver.keywords:SaaS,Education,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Ellevation Education News
Wennerstrom brings deep SaaS growth expertise to JazzHR, joining the company from Ellevation Education where she served as Vice ...
Ellevation helps teachers manage education programs, collaborate with other instructors and track student progress across classrooms and ...
As more and more people take to digital channels to further their education and learn new skills, the Edtech industry has growth like never ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
Ellevation Education Funding