Kustomer Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kustomer's estimated revenue is currently $18.1M per year.
- Kustomer received $35.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Kustomer's estimated revenue per employee is $153686
- Kustomer's total funding is $71M.
- Kustomer has 118 Employees.
- Kustomer grew their employee count by 123% last year.
- Kustomer currently has 37 job openings.
What Is Kustomer?
Kustomer is the modern platform for omnichannel customer experience. We combine everything you know about your consumers with a powerful process engine so your team can deliver faster, more proactive service. That's why companies like Ring, Glossier, Slice, DSTLD, and others trust their most important relationships to Kustomer. Head to kustomer.com and start creating memorable, meaningful experiences today.keywords:B2B
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Caliber Public ...||$8.1M||83||8%|
Kustomer — an “omni-channel” customer support platform that can call in data from just about any other software and apps that a company
Given that Kustomer has been approached already for potential acquisitions, you could see how the Ciscos of the world might be one possible
Kustomer, the next-generation customer management platform for the people-first enterprise, announced a $35 million Series C round led by