Hyperscience Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hyperscience's estimated annual revenue is currently $27M per year.
- Hyperscience's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Hyperscience's total funding is $188.9M.
- Hyperscience has 186 Employees.
- Hyperscience grew their employee count by 72% last year.
- Hyperscience currently has 34 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Hyperscience?
Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for Global 2000 organizations and governments. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data. Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|