Guild Education Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Guild Education's estimated annual revenue is currently $80.3M per year.
- Guild Education received $40.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Guild Education's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Guild Education's total funding is $228.5M.
- Guild Education has 554 Employees.
- Guild Education grew their employee count by 111% last year.
- Guild Education currently has 34 job openings.
|Jessica Rusin||SVP of Engineering|
|W. Stanek||Director of University Partnerships|
|Elizabeth Balogh||Senior Product Manager|
|Jason Aguayo||Bilingual Manager of Enrollment Services|
|Sara Davenport||Program Manager|
|Anna Crosby||Client Implementation Manager|
|Fae Dagonese||Recruiting Manager|
|Katie Corder-Paul||Director of Student Operations|
|Christine Mikulski||Academic Partnerships|
|Rich Haase||Principal Data Engineer|
What Is Guild Education?
Guild is at the forefront of the Future of Work, partnering with Fortune 1000 companies and non-profit universities to offer education benefits to their employees, with a focus on frontline workers. We partner with America’s largest companies including Walmart, Disney, Discover, Taco Bell and Chipotle.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|London Trust Me...||$5.8M||40||-7%||N/A|
Guild Education News
Rachel Carlson and Brittany Stich recognized the need and in 2015 founded Guild Education to connects employers interested in providing an ...
DENVER, Sept. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Guild Education, a mission-based company providing opportunities for America's workforce through ...
Disney has reportedly partnered with Guild Education to help administer this program. Through the Guild academic network, Disney Aspire can ...
Guild Education Funding