Conversica Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Conversica's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.2M per year.
- Conversica received $31.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Conversica's estimated revenue per employee is $143,415
- Conversica's total funding is $107M.
- Conversica's pricing is $35,988 per year.
- Conversica has 183 Employees.
- Conversica grew their employee count by -27% last year.
- Conversica currently has 28 job openings.
What Is Conversica?
Conversica is the leader in AI-powered business conversations and the only provider of AI-driven lead engagement software for marketing and sales organizations. The flagship Conversica® AI Sales Assistant helps companies find and secure customers more quickly and efficiently by automatically contacting, engaging, qualifying and following up with leads via natural, two-way email conversations. Used by more than 1,000 companies worldwide, Conversica's sales assistants are built on a proven AI platform integrating natural language generation (NLG), natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML) capabilities. Recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, Conversica is a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth, Kennet Partners and Toba Capital and is headquartered in Foster City, Calif.keywords:saas, Consulting,Customer Support,Email,Human Resources Hr,Marketing, saas