pCloudy Mobile App Testing Platform Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- pCloudy Mobile App Testing Platform's estimated annual revenue is currently $3.8M per year.
- pCloudy Mobile App Testing Platform's estimated revenue per employee is $65,250
- pCloudy Mobile App Testing Platform's total funding is $1M.
- pCloudy Mobile App Testing Platform's pricing is $2,268 per year.
- pCloudy Mobile App Testing Platform has 58 Employees.
- pCloudy Mobile App Testing Platform grew their employee count by 9% last year.
pCloudy Mobile App Testing Platform Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is pCloudy Mobile App Testing Platform?
Mobile Testing Tools * App Testing * Mobile responsive Test* Mobile Testing * Mobile Application Testing * Real Mobile Devices * Online Device Cloud * Manual Testing * Automation Testing pCloudy is the most powerful App Testing Platform. It has the most comprehensive set of Mobile Devices and Mobile Testing Tools to Improve Quality of your App. pCloudy platform provides single click access to real Android and IOS devices directly from your browser. Use these real Mobile Devices to click-and-perform Manual Testing and Automation Testing for your App. Integrate our platform with CI for continuous Automation Testing, which means your can test your App on multiple real Mobile Devices with every change of your App. write to us for information regarding our solution and services: firstname.lastname@example.org:saas
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
pCloudy Mobile App Testing Platform News
New Jersey, United States This Mobile App Testing Software Market report provides a ... Sauce Labs, Genymotion, pCloudy, Monkeyrunner, Telerik, Xamarin.
US-based Smart Software Testing Solutions Inc., an automated product testing startup, has acquired cloud-based smart mobile testing platform pCloudy.com. It has also raised $1 million (around Rs 6.8 crore) in pre-Series A round of funding from YourNest Angel Fund as part its expansion plan. Ang ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|