Instana Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Instana's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.1M per year.
- Instana received $30.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Instana's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Instana's total funding is $56M.
- Instana's pricing is $900 per year.
- Instana has 166 Employees.
- Instana grew their employee count by -7% last year.
- Instana currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Instana?
Automatic Performance Analysis For Any Architecture on Any Cloud Instana ensures that your application delivery organization has the visibility and information they need to manage the performance of critical business applications across the DevOps lifecycle. Built to handle the complex and dynamic nature of containerized, microservice architectures, Instana applies automation and AI to monitor the performance and quality of cloud native applications. Read more at instana.com, visit the blog, or find @InstanaHQ on Twitterkeywords:Business Process Management,Data Storage,Software Development,Storage
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
On August 15th the application performance management (APM) service Instana launched Pipeline Feedback for release performance tracking ...
Kevin Crawley, DevOps evangelist for the APM company Instana, added that deployment frequency, lead time for changes, time to restore ...
The Instana Automatic Microservice Monitoring Tile, now available in the Pivotal Cloud Foundry Network, automates service discovery, ...