LogDNA Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LogDNA's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.8M per year.
- LogDNA received $25.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- LogDNA's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- LogDNA's total funding is $58.4M.
- LogDNA's pricing is $18 per year.
- LogDNA has 109 Employees.
- LogDNA grew their employee count by 43% last year.
- LogDNA currently has 5 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is LogDNA?
LogDNA - The easiest log management system you will ever use. LogDNA is a cloud-based log management system that allows engineering and DevOps to aggregate all system and application logs into one efficient platform. Save, store, tail and search application logs in realtime from a simple command-line or web interface. LogDNA participated in Y Combinator in 2015. http://venturebeat.com/2016/07/20/logdna-raises-1-3-million-to-help-engineers-better-manage-their-servers/keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Top Companies in the Global Log Analysis Software Market: Splunk, Sumo Logic, Datadog, Jaeger, Logz.io, Apache, Scalyr, LogDNA, Google, ...
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., July 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- LogDNA, a leader in multi-cloud and on-premise logging solutions, today announced ...
Three-month All Access subscription with icons, photos, illustrations and music: http://icons8.com/github-students; LogDNA — Log ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|2018-12-12||$25.0M||B||Emergence Capital Partners||Article|