EkStep Foundation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- EkStep Foundation's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.6M per year.
- EkStep Foundation's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- EkStep Foundation has 52 Employees.
- EkStep Foundation grew their employee count by 37% last year.
- EkStep Foundation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is EkStep Foundation?
EkStep Foundation ("EkStep") is a non-for-profit foundation that aims to extend learning opportunities to millions of Indian children through a collaborative, universal platform that facilitates creation and consumption of educational content. EkStep is founded by Nandan Nilekani, Rohini Nilekani and Shankar Maruwada in collaboration with the leadership team that was instrumental in developing the Aadhaar project.keywords:N/A