Outreach Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Outreach's estimated annual revenue is currently $127.2M per year.
- Outreach received $50M in venture funding in June 2020.
- Outreach's estimated revenue per employee is $128,320
- Outreach's total funding is $289M.
- Outreach has 991 Employees.
- Outreach grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Outreach currently has 94 job openings.
What Is Outreach?
Outreach, the leading Sales Engagement Platform, accelerates revenue growth by optimizing every interaction throughout the customer lifecycle. The platform manages all customer interactions across email, voice and social, and leverages machine learning to guide reps to take the right actions. Thousands of customers, including Cloudera, Glassdoor, Pandora, and Zillow, rely on Outreach to drive predictable and measurable growth, increase efficiency and effectiveness of customer-facing teams, and improve visibility into sales activity and performance. Headquartered in Seattle, WA but with offices in San Francisco and Tampa, FL, Outreach was named Seattle Business Magazine's #1 Mid-size Company to Work For in 2017, and was featured in the Forbes 2017 Next Billion Dollar Startup list. Outreach has received $125M in funding from top tier investors including Spark Capital, DFJ Growth, Trinity, Floodgate, Mayfield, and Microsoft.keywords:salestech, saas