iTeach Schools Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- iTeach Schools's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.3M per year.
- iTeach Schools's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- iTeach Schools has 63 Employees.
- iTeach Schools grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- iTeach Schools currently has 1 job openings.
What Is iTeach Schools?
India's education system is facing a massive crisis today. Over the past few years, the SSA has ensured that 98% of our country's students are enrolled in a school in Grade 1 - and hence the "access to schools" issue is largely solved. However, when we look at what happens to these students' academic careers as they get into higher grades, we find an alarming problem i.e. the dropout rate. We find that only approximately 10% of all these students actually appear for their Grade 12 exams - which means that there is a drop out of 90% during their school years! This is the challenge iTeach Schools wants to try and start solving now - for the poorest of our nation's students, by starting a chain of affordable secondary schools in communities in Pune. Our support begins in Grade 8 and is designed to see our students to and through college.keywords:N/A