Charter Substitute Teacher Network Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Charter Substitute Teacher Network's estimated annual revenue is currently $61.7M per year.
- Charter Substitute Teacher Network's estimated revenue per employee is $168,229
- Charter Substitute Teacher Network has 367 Employees.
- Charter Substitute Teacher Network grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Charter Substitute Teacher Network currently has 40 job openings.
|Paul Ridenour||Senior Director, Finance & Internal Operations|
|John Betts||Senior Regional Director|
|Eric Waldstein||Vice President|
|Ashli Hessel||Senior Director, Client Experience|
|Celeste Prince||Director of Special Projects|
What Is Charter Substitute Teacher Network?
CSTN envisions a world in which every child, regardless of the circumstances they are born, has an ecosystem and place of refuge to discover, develop, and unleash their dreams to the world. The Charter Substitute Teacher Network (CSTN) provides passionate and skilled guest educators to enhance student learning using a seamless system for school partners because every minute matters. We believe one teacher, one day, one moment, can change a students life forever. We partner with K-12 schools in and around Chicago, Indianapolis, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, New York, Washington DC, Denver, and Phoenix.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Morton West Hig...||$15.1M||90||5%||N/A|
|Christ the King...||$9.7M||58||5%||N/A|
|GEMS World Acad...||$24.3M||144||-1%||N/A|
|UIC College of ...||$17.6M||105||-5%||N/A|