Amerigo Education Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Amerigo Education's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.9M per year.
- Amerigo Education's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Amerigo Education has 144 Employees.
- Amerigo Education grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Amerigo Education currently has 23 job openings.
What Is Amerigo Education?
Amerigo supports international students at U.S. high schools with a holistic and supportive approach that emphasizes success and growth. We help international students seeking a preparatory education in the United States thrive both in and out of the American classroom. Combining a nurturing boarding environment, supplemental academic support, English language development, and an approach oriented around successful college outcomes, Amerigo prepares students with the skills, values, and care required to succeed in high school, at the college level, and beyond.keywords:N/A