Center for Leadership Development Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Center for Leadership Development's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.6M per year.
- Center for Leadership Development's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Center for Leadership Development has 59 Employees.
- Center for Leadership Development grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Center for Leadership Development currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Center for Leadership Development?
For 40 years, the Center for Leadership Development has served as a beacon of college and career readiness for families in Indianapolis. Our mission is to foster the advancement of minority youth in Central Indiana as future professional, business and community leaders by providing experiences that encourage personal development and educational attainment. Our vision is to establish CLD as one of the most preeminent centers in the nation for inspiring the highest character and leadership skills, and the highest academic, college and career achievement in African American Youth. CLD's Principles for Success are the core values which we believe are fundamental to developing youth and preparing them for life long success: -Character Development -Educational Excellence -Leadership Effectiveness -Community Service -Career Achievement CLD delivers values-based program experiences, academic and family counseling, tutoring and classroom leadership by college-educated professionals and college readiness workshops at low or no cost to students, parents and guardians and adult learners. This holistic approach distinguishes CLD from other youth serving organizations.keywords:N/A