Workboard Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Workboard's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.2M per year.
- Workboard received $23.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Workboard's estimated revenue per employee is $105,827
- Workboard's total funding is $66.6M.
- Workboard's pricing is $240 per year.
- Workboard has 248 Employees.
- Workboard grew their employee count by 100% last year.
- Workboard currently has 27 job openings.
What Is Workboard?
The Workboard Enterprise Results Management solution helps organizations align OKRs and FAST goals, automate business reviews and execute for growth. It's a data-driven, digital approach to defining, aligning and managing strategic outcomes so your organization competes at market speed. It's ideal for teams changing the world or changing their business who need: -- Radical clarity and true alignment -- Accountability for outcomes -- Motivated engaged people -- Faster results The Workboard solution helps teams make results a habit with 1) software to localize, activate and execute strategic priorities fast and efficiently, and 2) coaching to rapidly "localize" strategy through the org so everyone's engaged on this quarter's results. For mature enterprises, Workboard transforms an antiquated approach to strategy alignment and progression into a dynamic, data-driven practice augmented by analytics and intelligence. For high growth young companies, Workboard sustains high speed, focus and purpose as the organization grows exponentially.keywords:Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Mobile, saas